Are you looking for a free, easy, step-by-step guide on how to start a blog?
WordPress is an excellent solution for start a blog Website
Learn how to get started with these steps below
1.Choose the appropriate name for your blog
One of the most important elements of your blog’s success is choosing the right name. The best blog names are short, easy to pronounce, memorable, and relevant to the content of the blog.
Before finalising the name, make sure no one is already on the trademark of your blog name, and check if the domain name is available and other social media
2.Pick a domain name and choose a hosting plan for your blog
Choosing the best possible domain name for your blog is absolutely vital, Wherever possible, always go to the .com domain. Because .com Domain Names Are the World’s Premier Web Address.
Remember again. Keep It Short, Simple, Predictable and Brandable Name, Don’t be stressed if “.com” is taken. You can choose from some of the other popular options such as gTLDs(.net, .org, .biz), ccTLDs(.co.in, .in, .cc) and newTLDs (.shop, or .blog, .store) and others.
and choosing the right web hosting for your WordPress website is very important. The first precursor is server security, which includes a Tier 4 data center (2N+1 infrastructure, No more than 26.3 minutes of downtime per annum, 96-hour power outage protection) with DDoS security.
Software security that includes Apache Symlink Security or CloudLinux gadgets security, Advanced firewall, malware detection and virus scan, auto server backup for discovery recovery.
3.Theme & Plugins
We learned about a domain name and web hosting purchase, WordPress installation and now we need to select the best plugins and themes to create our blog.
This is our list of must-have plugins for WordPress blogs
- wpDiscuz – Comments for Secure and Anti-Spam features
- Jetpack – Site Stats, Security(Scan, Anti-spam, Downtime monitor)
- Yoast SEO – search engine optimization plugin for WordPress
- WP-Rocket -Cache plugin for performance optimizations best practices
- Akismet – spam filtering service that filters spam from comments, trackbacks, and contact form messages
- WordFence – Security plugin With Firewall, malware scan, blocking, live traffic, login security